Painting a Book 2-day Workshop!
March 15th & 22nd 10am-4pm
Eileen Rosen & Meg Kennedy, will guide students to create a series of narrative paintings and assemble them into a book. Themes are taken from the natural world and the students personal vision. Mixed media used: colored pencils, pen and ink, gouache, watercolor, etc. All levels welcome!
For more information or to register, click here.
OPEN! Register Here
We are pleased to announce our partnership with The William Jeanes Memorial Library and The Nicholas and Athena Karabots Center for Learning.
On Tuesdays, starting February 25th
Will be in their beautiful and techy BOD Room
Registration is open for Spring Session #2
Spring Session 2 starts the week of **May 12th** and runs for 5 weeks.
For more information, or to register, Click HERE. You may also print out the registration form below and mail in with your payment:
Our new Spring/Summer catalog is here!
The Whitemarsh Art Center is thrilled to announce that Stefanie Leiberman, an award winning painter and respected teacher, is offering a painting class here on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-9:00
Call WAC for details 610 825 0917 or email email@example.com
Present your membership card at the following locations for a 10% discount:
- The Spring Mill Cafe (except on Saturdays and Sundays) http://www.springmill.com/
- 401 Nirvana (formerly 401 Diner) http://www.401nirvana.com/
- Lenny’s Deli http://www.yelp.com/biz/lennys-italian-deli-conshohocken
- Pasta Via http://pasta-via.com/
- Rainbow Arts & Crafts http://www.rainbowartsandcrafts.com/
- Coll’s Custom Framing http://www.collscustomframing.com/
- The Frame Shop http://www.theframeshops.com/